ACNE EDIT – ACNE CLEANSING FACE WASH
MRP (INCLUSIVE OF ALL TAX)
e’clat features Zn PCA and salicylic acid that penetrates pores to help eliminate and prevent acne and blackheads.
SepicontrolTM A5 fuses glycine, a skin purifier and cinnamon bark extract. It restores the skin balance by reducing the number of blackheads and sebum level.
e’clat features Zn PCA and salicylic acid that penetrates pores to help eliminate and prevent acne and blackheads. SepicontrolTM A5 fuses glycine, a skin purifier and cinnamon bark extract. It restores the skin balance by reducing the number of blackheads and sebum level. Witch Hazel Extract has anti-inflammatory and astringent properties. Tea Tree Oil with its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties calms redness, swelling, and inflammation. It even helps to prevent and reduce acne scars.
Calendula extract, as a result of its antibacterial properties is potentially helpful in acne. Moreover, it promotes skin tightness. Salix alba bark extract has high anti-inflammatory activity and helps to relieve facial acne, herpetic inflammation and sunburn.
Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate, Zinc PCA, Salicylic acid, Sepicontrol A5 (Capryloyl Glycine & Sarcosine & Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract), Witch Hazel Extract, Teatree oil, calendula ext, Salix alba Extract.
- Deep cleanses skin to remove dirt, excess oil & impurities
- Unclog pores to help you achieve clearer skin
- Helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevents new ones from forming
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer & massage for 1 minute then rinse thoroughly one to three times daily
- Followed by acne serum and than non-oily sunscreen
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
Sangeeta (verified owner) –
Its a beautiful facewash. Helps in getting rid of stubborn blackheads and whiteheads. Also helps with acne as much as a wash off product can
Trying first time for acne ….hopping for best result ,becoz others products have gave me best results…..products like vitamin c,fadeout ,physical sunscreen….best products for oily and acne prone skin….
Shalu shaik –
Sana (verified owner) –
I have been using eclat acne edit facewash since 2 months now i can see huge difference in my skin texture my major issues of acne is been subsiding gradually. But i feel the acne marks are too stubborn to go. Overall its a non drying formula best suited to acne prone dry skin people. My skin type is dry acne prone.. For detail review and shots check my instagram handle @newleisure__
Somiya (verified owner) –
I loved the 1st purchase of this facewash.Bought it again but disappointed y there are no colour beeds in this facewash.Can you please explain eclat.Thanks in advance